Rich with heritage, a deep brown finish, and accents inspired by 17th century Spanish Colonial designs, this dining table is a work of art. Egg-and-dart undertop molding wraps the table from serpentine edges, adding visual distinction and elegant style. The top rests on two beautiful tri-cornered pedestals, held on sturdy bun-style feet for a well-anchored look. Arches and acanthus-leaf detailing near the base ensure this heirloom piece is stunning from top to bottom, while two included leaves allow for versatile entertaining options. This table top must be added to the matching base (sold separately) to form a complete table.
- San Marino is sure to add grace and elegance to your home decor
- Bold and vigorous scrolls with ornate carvings
- Warm Sanibel finish
- Two shaped pedestals, plinth style base and bun feet
- Select hardwoods, primavera veneers, and manufactured wood are built to last
- Some assembly required; hardware kit and instructions included